We believe that when the world comes together for a common cause, change is inevitable.
We encourage people all around the world to provide us with novel ideas and concepts that would help in transforming this world in to a better place.
We also welcome them to join our team. We can only achieve our goals with the help of people like you who crave for a different world which is balanced and rich in every sense.
If you believe that we can then don't hesitate in sending your CVs.
- Operations Coordinator – Chennai/Pune/Mumbai
Expected years of experience:0-3 years
- Carry out survey in and around cities and identify sites for plantation
- Coordinate plantation campaigns and arrange for logistics
- Interact with rural farmers, school community and corporate sponsors
- Maintain record of activities and work with SankalpTaru corporate relationship management team
- Should be conversant with regional languages
- Corporate Relationship Manager - Mumbai/Chennai/Pune
Expected years of experience:1-3 years (Freshers with NGO volunteer experience are also welcome)
- Develop relationships with corporate sponsors
- Manage existing corportates in the region
- Promote organic kitchen gardening concept among urban dwellers and educational institutions
- Sales and prospecting
- Events and alliance development
- Join our Volunteer team
We welcome volunteers from all walks of life to join our team as Green Champions. If you want to give back to Mother Nature and Society, then start your journey